= 3.8.2 =
* Fix: conflict with WP Super Cache plugin (cache not working); fix: Lazy Load (conflict with themes that use LazySizes library).
= 3.8.1 =
* New: FIFU Cloud; enhancement: Lazy Load (ignores top images for a better performance); enhancement: better integration with Octolook Scrapes plugin (Schedule Metadata Generation is not necessary anymore); fix: CDN + Optimized Thumbnails (conflict with SVG images); fix: WooCommerce (Product Gallery metabox not displayed when there was an external Product Image).
= 3.8.0 =
* Fix: the regular featured image metabox will be closed and not longer removed when the post has an external featured image.
= 3.7.9 =
* Enhancement: hide internal image metaboxes when the post has an external featured image.
= 3.7.8 =
* CSV and JSON examples updated.
= 3.7.7 =
* Enhancement: Featured video (supports videos from the media library now); new option: FIFU Product Gallery > adaptive height; new option: Save in the Media Library > Run now.
= 3.7.6 =
* New option: Auto set featured media using web page address > Custom field; enhancement: Auto set featured media using web page address (auto set product gallery for Amazon products); enhancement: CDN + Optimized Thumbnails (can serve Amazon images now); notice: FIFU will no longer support Instagram images.
= 3.7.5 =
* New: Affiliate Program (earn money recommending FIFU); enhancement: Auto set featured media from post content (can find video URLs without iframe); fix: Delete All URLs (not working).
= 3.7.4 =
* New option: Save in the Media Library > Proxy.
= 3.7.3 =
* New option: Auto set featured image using post title and search engine > Source.
= 3.7.2 =
* New option: Auto set featured image using ISBN and books API > Custom field; fix: CDN + Optimized Thumbnails (Google Drive and Amazon images not displayed).
= 3.7.1 =
* Enhancement: Auto set featured media using web page address (integration with WP All Import, WooCommerce import and REST API); enhancement: Auto set screenshot as featured image (integration with WP All Import, WooCommerce import and REST API).
= 3.7.0 =
* New option: Default Featured Image > Post Types; fix: CDN + Optimized Thumbnails (conflict with images from wp.com and other CDNs); fix: Lazy Load (images loaded twice).
= 3.6.9 =
* Enhancement: CDN + Optimized Thumbnails (can work with post content images now); fix: CDN + Optimized Thumbnails (conflict with images from s.yimg.com).
= 3.6.8 =
* Enhancement: Auto set featured image using web page address (can work with videos now); fix: Default Featured Image (images not being displayed).
= 3.6.7 =
* New feature: Disable right-click; new options for CDN + Optimized Thumbnails: use CDN URLs in social tags and media RSS tags, crop images (to keep the aspect ratio defined by theme or WordPress media settings).
= 3.6.6 =
* Enhancement: keyword image search (multiple suggestions, infinite scroll and integration with Quick Edit); enhancement: CDN + Optimized Thumbnails (does not require Jetpack plugin anymore).
= 3.6.5 =
* New feature: WooCommerce > Fast Buy.
= 3.6.4 =
* New feature: Auto set featured image from Unsplash using tags; new option: Auto set screenshot as featured image > Scale; new option: bbPress > copy the featured image/video to the forum/topic content.
= 3.6.3 =
* New feature: Quick Edit (for featured images and videos); new feature: FIFU Shortcodes; new widget: Product gallery; new integration functions: fifu_dev_set_video(), fifu_dev_set_category_image() and fifu_dev_set_category_video(); new option: Auto set featured image using post title and search engine > Post types.
= 3.6.2 =
* Improvement: query optimizations (for sites with hundreds of thousands of URLs); improvement: CDN + Optimized Thumbnails (perfect image cropping for less style issues); improvement: Save Image Dimensions (150% faster, CLI integration); deprecated: CDN + Optimized Thumbnails > Shortpixel; fix: Lazy Load (conflict with AMP plugin).
= 3.6.1 =
* New: FIFU widgets for WordPress and Elementor.
= 3.6.0 =
* New features: for bbPress (Settings > Social > bbPress); improvement: Auto set featured image using post title and search engine (faster and unlimited now); improvement: Auto set featured image using ISBN and books API (faster and unlimited now); improvement: added FIFU fields to bbPress custom post types (Forum, Topic and Reply).
= 3.5.9 =
* New option: Featured slider > display images in the same height; new file: attached XML example for WP All Import plugin (Variations As Child XML Elements); new site: https://featuredimagefromurl.com/.
= 3.5.8 =
* New feature: Auto set featured image using web page address; new feature: Auto set screenshot as featured image.
= 3.5.7 =
* Improvement: added support to videos from JW Player, Sprout and WordPress.com (Jetpack Video Hosting); improvement: license key activation is more flexible (unlimited sites from the same domain); improvement: custom Prev/Next buttons for Featured Slider and FIFU Product Gallery.
= 3.5.6 =
* Fix: CDN + Optimized Thumbnails not working for images from some domains.
= 3.5.5 =
* Improvement: Hide Featured Media may work with internal featured images now.
= 3.5.4 =
* Improvement: FIFU Product Gallery supports videos now.
= 3.5.3 =
* New option: Featured Image in Content > Custom post type; new option: CDN + Optimized Thumbnails > Shortpixel.
= 3.5.2 =
* New feature: FIFU Product Gallery (able to replace WooCommerce Additional Variation Images plugin).
= 3.5.1 =
* New premium feature: Save External Images in the Media Library; fix: WooCommerce category was keeping a few unnecessary metadata after deleting.
= 3.5.0 =
* Improvement: WP-CLI integration is complete (90 commands).
= 3.4.9 =
* Improvement: 13 new WP-CLI commands added; fix: missing images after WordPress core updates (affects images with long URLs); bug fix: images not being displayed for Anywhere Elementor plugin (and maybe other components).
= 3.4.8 =
* Notice: for users with Instagram images; improvement: 20 new WP-CLI commands added; fix: Unsplash random image.
= 3.4.7 =
* Fix: undefined variables.
= 3.4.6 =
* Improvement: 35 new WP-CLI commands added; new integration function: fifu_dev_set_image_list(); fix: conflict with AMP + Jetpack; fix: expired Instagram URLs.
= 3.4.5 =
* Improvement: integration with WP-CLI (20 commands added); bug fix: Hide Featured Media should not work for WooCommerce products.
= 3.4.4 =
* New option: Reset Settings; deprecated: option to show the external images in the Media Library.
= 3.4.3 =
* Notice: FIFU Premium has now a 30-day money-back guarantee; notice: support to WooCommerce Import and WP All Import are available only in the Premium version now; improvement: integration with User Submitted Posts plugin.
= 3.4.2 =
* Fix: conflict with Yoast SEO plugin (FIFU will not add social tags when Yoast have a Facebook/Twitter image on post editor); fix: conflict with Jetpack plugin (FIFU was getting CDN images even when Jetpack performance settings were disabled).
= 3.4.1 =
* Fix: Instagram URLs.
= 3.4.0 =
* Notice: for users with image URLs from Instagram (FIFU Settings > Troubleshooting).
= 3.3.9 =
* Notice: for Jetpack CDN users.
= 3.3.8 =
* New feature: auto set featured image using ISBN and books API; notice: for Amazon associates.
= 3.3.7 =
* Improvement: some menu settings were reorganized; bug fix: child/duplicated and parent products were sharing the same image metadata.
= 3.3.6 =
* New option: Featured Slider > show thumbnails gallery (great for real state sites); improvement: integration between Featured Slider and Jetpack CDN.
= 3.3.5 =
* New feature: Featured Image > Auto Set (get images from search engines); bug fix: images not shown in WooCommerce gallery when the dimensions are null.
= 3.3.4 =
* Notice: about the "nulled" Premium version; improvement: getting started and examples added to Featured Shortcode; bug fix: empty alt field for internal images.
= 3.3.3 =
New option: Content URL > decode HTML entities; conflict fixes: Jetpack + WooCommerce lightbox, Save Image Dimensions + svg images; style issue: Flatsome + WooCommerce gallery.
= 3.3.2 =
* Fix: notices (due FIFU widget for Elementor).
= 3.3.1 =
* New feature: FIFU widget for Elementor; improvement: integration with WP All Import (taxonomies); style issue: conflict between FIFU Settings and plugins/themes CSS (jQuery-ui).
= 3.3.0 =
* Improvement: responsive external images with Jetpack; bug fix: cropped Jetpack images; deprecated: Add Class and jQuery options.
= 3.2.9 =
* Improvement: FIFU automatically removes URL spaces on the right; deprecated: CSS Style; bug fix: images may not be shown due js error (jQuery not defined).
= 3.2.8 =
* Improvement: the translation process is being integrated with WordPress.org (all the strings should be available to the community soon).
= 3.2.7 =
* Improvement: Save Image Dimensions is a little faster; bug fix: Image Metadata was slow and could generate duplicated data after the last update; bug fix: conflicts with Jetpack plugin; bug fix: images not visible due unregistered theme sizes.
= 3.2.6 =
* Improvement: Image Metadata (added counter, savepoint and automatic restart after timeout); improvement: Status (query optimization); bug fix: some style issues (when there is no image dimensions); bug fix: notices and warnings; bug fix: Unsplash Image Search delay.
= 3.2.5 =
* Improvement: FIFU automatically saves the image dimensions now (for less style issues); deprecated: Original Sizes feature; bug fix: large URLs were being cropped; bug fix: menu settings was not being shown; bug fix: conflict with Accelerated Mobile Pages plugin; bug fix: conflict when category and product had the same ID; bug fix: conflict beteweem URL from Post Content and HTML character entities; bug fix: images not being shown in WooCommerce lightbox.
= 3.2.4 =
* Critical bug fix: conflict with URLs from Jetpack, Cloudinary and maybe others.
= 3.2.3 =
* Improvement: core changes for a better integration with themes, plugins and WordPress 5.5; bug fix: conflict between Hide Featured Media and Related Posts Thumbnails plugin.
= 3.2.2 =
* New: layout changes for WordPress 5.5; improvement: Flickr Thumbnails (less controls and more precision); bug fix: conflict between Lazy Load and Avada theme.
= 3.2.1 =
* New: performance tips; bug fix: images from some addresses were not being shown.
= 3.2.0 =
* Bug fix: images from some addresses were not being shown; bug fix: URL from Post Content (hide option not working for IFTTT posts).
= 3.1.9 =
* Improvement: Lazy Load (performance and compatibility); deprecated: URL Parameters; bug fix: Default Featured Image not working for IFTTT posts.
= 3.1.8 =
* New language: Greek; improvement: readme strings added to the pot file; bug fix: conflict between lazy load and background-image.
= 3.1.7 =
* Improvement: development function created to make the integration with FIFU easier; bug fix: image title was not being shown; bug fix: conflict between lazy load and background-images.
= 3.1.6 =
* Improvement: readme changes to comply with the WordPress.org plugin guidelines.
= 3.1.5 =
* New language: German; Improvement: short readme to make translations easier.
= 3.1.4 =
* Notice: FIFU is ready to receive translations; New language: Portuguese (Brazil); New features: Mute and Background Video; Improvement: og:image tag for internal images.
= 3.1.3 =
* Improvement (Premium): Same Height (each selector can have a different size ratio); Improvement: Image Metadata (query optimization); Deprecated: Maximum Sizes; Bug fix: conflict between Lazy Load and Storefront; Bug fix: conflict between Lazy Load and background-images.
= 3.1.2 =
* Deprecated (Premium): Maximum Height option for Featured Shortcode; Bug fix: conflict between Lazy Load and background-images.
= 3.1.1 =
* New option (Premium): Media RSS Tags > width; Improvement (Premium): each Featured Slider can have a different size ratio now; Bug fix: conflict with WooCommerce Product CSV Import Suite plugin; Bug fix: conflict between Lazy Load feature and URLs with parentheses.
= 3.1.0 =
* New Feature (Premium): Giphy search; New option (Premium): Same Height > Delay; Bug Fix: problems due with invalid characters in some fields.
= 3.0.9 =
* Bug fix: background images might not being shown after the last update.
= 3.0.8 =
* New Feature (Premium): Video > Product Gallery Icon; Improvement (Premium): FIFU gets YouTube video image thumbnails without top and bottom black stripes now; Improvement: Lazy Load can work with background images now; Notice: Internal URL Parameters is a FREE feature now.
= 3.0.7 =
* Bug fix: internal featured images might not being shown in the previous version.
= 3.0.6 =
* New feature (Premium): Media RSS Tags; Improvement (Premium): FIFU add-on for WP All Import has a List Delimiter field now; Bug fix: conflict with external images from WordPress sites; Bug fix: og:image social tag was not being added when Yoast SEO plugin is installed.
= 3.0.5 =
* Improvement (Premium): Video Thumbnail Height option was not responsive and was replaced by Crop Top and Bottom (%); Bug Fix: Twitter Social Tag was not being added when Yoast SEO plugin is installed; Bug fix: Hide Featured Media was unduly working for a page used as front page.
= 3.0.4 =
* Critical bug fix: conflict between Social Tags feature and the latest Yoast SEO plugin version on post editor (Updating failed error); New option (Premium): thumbnail height (crop the top and bottom margins from video image thumbnails); New option: only image tags (disable title and description social tags); Bug fix: rest routes (some features not working in sites with https problems); Bug fix: metadata features (problems due URLs with illegal characters).
= 3.0.3 =
* New options (Premium): Play Button > Color, Play Button > z-index, Video Image Thumbnail > on custom post type; Improvement (Premium): new option to replace the play button by a little top right video icon on grids; Bug fix: menu settings style issue due customized jquery-ui CSS from some themes.
= 3.0.2 =
* Improvement: integration with WordPress Importer plugin; Improvement (Premium): Play Button can start the video inline now (lightbox is optional); Improvement (Premium): Video Image Thumbnail can be used in single posts now; Bug fix: WooCommerce placeholder not loaded on product category editor; Bug fix: get_woocommerce_term_meta() function is deprecated; Bug fix: saved image dimensions were not being applied.
= 3.0.1 =
* New feature: Delete All URLs; Improvement: FIFU column differentiates internal and external images now; Bug fix: conflict with Classified Listing plugin; Bug fix: conflict between Admin->jQuery and Elementor editor.
= 3.0.0 =
* Improvement (Premium): supports videos from Publitio now; New: donation campaign removed ($142.90 raised); New: Premium version has now 5 different annual plans.
= 2.9.9 =
* Improvement (Premium): play button on video image thumbnail can be disabled/enabled now; Bug fix: conflict between WooCommerce lightbox toggle and some themes.
= 2.9.8 =
* Improvement (Premium): Featured Video and Featured Slider should work with ANY theme now.
= 2.9.7 =
= 2.9.6 =
* Improvement: last posts and URLs added to support data to make the support faster; Improvement: integration with Sirv plugin; Bug fix: some layout issues on image keyword search.
= 2.9.5 =
* Improvement: next button added to random featured images; Bug fix: style issues on Arabic language sites.
= 2.9.4 =
* Bug fix: 2.9.3 new features were not working for WooCommerce product categories.
= 2.9.3 =
* New feature: external images can be loaded from Unsplash (keywords search or randomly); New Premium feature: Unsplash Image Size; Improvement: lightbox on post editor; Bug fix: conflict with tagDiv Composer plugin.
= 2.9.2 =
* Bug fix: internal images were not being shown when used into Featured Image from URL field.
= 2.9.1 =
* Improvement: URL from Post Content feature can work with the nth image now; Improvement: Hide Featured Media feature can work with Custom Post Types now; Bug fix: image width was being limited to 1000px; Bug fix: conflict with internal images.
= 2.9.0 =
* New: the plugin has its own Chrome Extension now; Bug fix: block-ui was not working after recent update.
= 2.8.9 =
* Bug fixes: conflict with Media Cloud plugin and menu settings style issues on Google Chrome.
= 2.8.8 =
* Bug fix: menu settings layout was broken in sites with many plugins/themes notifications.
= 2.8.7 =
* New: supports PRIVATE videos from Vimeo now.
= 2.8.6 =
* Bug fix: conflict with Multisite Post Duplicator plugin; Improvement: public front-end script should run a little faster now; Improvement: plugin version added to CSS to avoid cache style issues.
= 2.8.5 =
* Bug fix: conflict betweem internal and external featured image fields on post editor.
= 2.8.4 =
* New: Admin Area > Internal URL Parameters.
= 2.8.3 =
* New feature: Featured Image > Same Height > Object Fit > Cover (center/bottom/top), Contain and Fill; New feature: Video > Video Thumbnail > on page.
= 2.8.2 =
* Improvement: integration between the new WooCommerce variation image gallery and REST API; Deprecated: the old variation image gallery provided by FIFU; Bug Fix: Default External Featured Image wasn't working with WP All Import.
= 2.8.1 =
* New: WooCommerce product variations have Image Gallery from URL fields now, used with WooCommerce Additional Variation Images plugin (by WooCommerce).
= 2.8.0 =
* Improvement: WooCommerce product variations have a Featured Image from URL field now; icons added to FIFU fields.
= 2.7.9 =
* Improvement: integration with Aliplugin; New: campaign to raise funds for new features, Premium version integrated with new payment services and new site.
= 2.7.8 =
* Bug fix: menu settings style issues in sites hosted in WordPress.com; Improvement: better compatibility and security for rest routes, used in some menu settings; Bug fix: conflict with internal images that have the path files.wordpress.com.
= 2.7.7 =
* Bug fix: Clean Metadata, Fake Internal Featured Image, Default External Featured Image and Save Image Dimensions were not being called from menu settings in some sites due wrong rest routes.
= 2.7.6 =
* New: Getting Started; New FREE Feature: Admin Area > Database; Bug Fix: WooCommerce zoom; Deprecated: Fake Internal Featured Image (1 attachment for all); Improvement: faster menu settings.
= 2.7.5 =
* Improvement: menu settings is faster now; Bug fix: conflict with internal images in some sites.
= 2.7.4 =
* Bug fixes: conflict between Social Tags and Yoast plugin; conflict between Default External Featured Image and Classic Editor plugin; style issue on Safari browser; conflict with internal featured images in some sites.
= 2.7.3 =
* New feature: Settings > Admin Area > jQuery; bug fix: Copy Link was wrong in some sites.
= 2.7.2 =
* New feature: FIFU has its own WP All Import add-on now. ACF add-on is not required anymore.
= 2.7.1 =
* New feature: Text > Auto Set Image Alt > always use the post title; Improvement: icons added to menu settings.
= 2.7.0 =
* Deprecated: Metadata > Metadata Generation; Improvement: Metadata > Fake Internal Featured Image layout is more intuitive now.
= 2.6.9 =
* Notice: ready for WordPress 5.3.
= 2.6.8 =
* Bug fixes: Ignore Auto Set option removed from Category editor; quotation marks issue on Social Tags.
= 2.6.7 =
* Bug fixes: conflict between internal featured image and Default External Featured Image; Social Tags wasn't creating an image tag for the Default External Featured Image. Improvement: description social tag will use post_excerpt instead of post_content.
= 2.6.6 =
* Bug fixes: title/logo disappeared in some themes; menu broken due instability on jquery.com (replaced by Cloudflare).
= 2.6.5 =
* Deprecated: Featured Image > Priority.
= 2.6.4 =
* New premium feature: Video > Related Videos; Bug fix: undefined variable.
= 2.6.3 =
* New feature: Auto Set First Image > Remove Query Strings; Integration: Toolset Forms plugin; New: WordPress Plugins tab.
= 2.6.2 =
* Notice: about conflict with Facebook social tags from Yoast SEO plugin.
= 2.6.1 =
* Bug fix: menu settings style issue on Firefox.
= 2.6.0 =
* Bug fix: Auto Set First Image will ignore base64 images now.
= 2.5.9 =
* New features: Add Class and Save Image Dimensions > Follow Redirects.
= 2.5.8 =
* Improvement: Save Image Dimensions is faster now.
= 2.5.7 =
* Improvement: documentation added to REST API; bug fix: Save Image Dimensions.
= 2.5.6 =
* Improvements: countdown added to Save Image Dimensions; FAQ added to WP All Import.
= 2.5.5 =
* Improvements: option to show/hide external images in media library; option to clean image dimensions.
= 2.5.4 =
* Improvement: integration with Accelerated Mobile Pages plugin.
= 2.5.3 =
* Improvement: integration with WooCommerce Frontend Manager plugin and Wordpress Automatic plugin.
= 2.5.2 =
* Improvement: ignore Auto Set First Image checkbox added to post editor.
= 2.5.1 =
* New feature: save image dimensions.
= 2.5.0 =
* New premium feature: auto set first video; Bug fix: conflict with Enhanced Media Library plugin.
= 2.4.9 =
* Bug fix: metadata generation (route not found).
= 2.4.8 =
* New premium feature: replace broken image.
= 2.4.7 =
* New feature: Maximum Sizes; Deprecated: Default Width.
= 2.4.6 =
* Bug fix: lazy load.
= 2.4.5 =
* Bug fix: undefined function error for PHP5 users.
= 2.4.4 =
* Bug fix: Yoast warnings/notices.
= 2.4.3 =
* Bug fixes: lightbox image size; metadata cache and lockscreen.
= 2.4.2 =
* Bug fixes: examples of import files; broken favicon; metadata lockscreen; URLs from WordPress sites.
= 2.4.1 =
* Improvement: integration with REST API + Custom Post Types.
= 2.4.0 =
* Improvement: FIFU column shows the images in the same size now.
= 2.3.9 =
* Offer: premium version + lifetime updates for US$ 35.
= 2.3.8 =
* Bug fix: Lazy Load feature.
= 2.3.7 =
* Improvement: Lazy Load feature will show an animated spinner while image is loading.
= 2.3.6 =
* Improvement: you can buy the Premium version with Bitcoins now.
= 2.3.5 =
* Improvement: settings link added to plugins page; some measures to avoid style conflicts.
= 2.3.4 =
* Offer: premium version + lifetime updates for US$ 40.
= 2.3.3 =
* Improvement: added usage examples of WP All Import and REST API.
= 2.3.2 =
* Improvement: sanitize the URL before saving.
= 2.3.1 =
* Improvement: compatible with WooCommerce Import feature now.
= 2.3.0 =
* Bug fix: CSS Style feature.
= 2.2.9 =
* Bug fix: WP All Import.
= 2.2.8 =
* Bug fix: allows URLs with special characters now.
= 2.2.7 =
* Improvement: block UI added to the menu settings.
= 2.2.6 =
* Bug fixes: menu settings, product category and default external image.
= 2.2.5 =
* New feature: settings > featured image > original size.
= 2.2.4 =
* Bug fix: conflict with internal image sizes.
= 2.2.3 =
* Improvement: URL field is added to all Custom Post Types automatically now.
= 2.2.2 =
* Bug fix: support dialog (click here button).
= 2.2.1 =
* Improvement: supports URLs up to 2048 characters now.
= 2.2.0 =
* Improvement: hide inconvenient notices from other plugins/themes in FIFU settings.
= 2.1.9 =
* Improvement: new menu of settings.
= 2.1.8 =
* Bug fix: product category.
= 2.1.7 =
* Improvement: WP All Import usage example.
= 2.1.6 =
* Bug fixes: product category; clean metadata; style issues.
= 2.1.5 =
* Bug fix: parse error on menu.html; Style issue: Gutemberg + Meta Box; Improvement (Premium): integration with Product Variation + WooCommerce Rest API + Product Image Gallery.
= 2.1.4 =
* Improvement: now FIFU can generate/remove all the fake internal featured images in a few seconds, even if you have thousands of products/posts.
= 2.1.3 =
* Bug fixes: parse error, featured image not shown on WooCommerce column.
= 2.1.2 =
* Bug fix: parse error on util.php
= 2.1.1 =
* Deprecated: WooCommerce Theme Support feature.
= 2.1.0 =
* Bug fix: about button.
= 2.0.9 =
* Improvement: allows to show/hide the WooCommerce category image on category page, before the product grid.
= 2.0.8 =
* Bug fix: stop button for fake internal featured image process.
= 2.0.7 =
* Improvement: stop button for fake internal featured image process.
= 2.0.6 =
* Bug fix: fake internal featured image.
= 2.0.5 =
* Compatibility with WordPress 5.
= 2.0.4 =
* New Fake Internal Featured Image enabled by default.
= 2.0.3 =
* FIFU 2 released.
= 2.0.2 =
* Bug fix: priority feature.
= 2.0.1 =
* Bug fix: lazy load.
= 2.0.0 =
* Beta Version (NOT STABLE): a lot of changes were done to overcome some old known issues in FIFU 1, such as problems in image sizes or images that were not shown in some areas, including WooCommerce lightbox and categories. Fake Internal Featured Image and Default External Featured Image features have changed. And Default Width was created.
= 1.9.13 =
* Improvement: clean metadata feature.
= 1.9.12 =
* Improvement: 10 fields for Custom Post Types.
= 1.9.11 =
* About button: options report for support purposes.
= 1.9.10 =
* Shortcode (premium feature) introduced on FIFU settings.
= 1.9.9 =
* "Featured Image in Content" can be enabled/disabled for pages/posts individually now.
= 1.9.8 =
* Allows to disable auto set image Alt/Title.
= 1.9.7 =
* If jQuery is not found, get that from a CDN.
= 1.9.6 =
* Update warning.
= 1.9.5 =
* Back to the version 1.9.1.
= 1.9.4 =
* New: Bug fix.
= 1.9.3 =
* New: Bug fix.
= 1.9.2 =
* New: WooCommerce lightbox and zoom.
= 1.9.1 =
* Premium ad: WooCommerce product variable and Tumblr video support.
= 1.9.0 =
* New: if the Alt/Title field is empty then automatically set that with the post/page/product title.
= 1.8.9 =
* New: FIFU column added to Custom Post Types.
= 1.8.8 =
* Bug fix: priority feature.
= 1.8.7 =
* New free feature: CSS Style.
= 1.8.6 =
* Bug fix: image URL was being shown in log file.
= 1.8.5 =
* Bug fix: priority feature.
= 1.8.4 =
* Allows to prioritize the internal image rather than the external one, if both exist.
= 1.8.3 =
* Bug fix: use the first image as featured image.
= 1.8.2 =
* Bug fix: use the first image as featured image.
= 1.8.1 =
* Alt attribute used as image title as well.
= 1.8.0 =
* Premium advertisement: schedule cron event.
= 1.7.9 =
* Premium advertisement: support to Cloudinary videos.
= 1.7.8 =
* Premium advertisement: auto set product category images.
= 1.7.7 =
* Removed empty() function. Not supported by PHP 5.
= 1.7.6 =
* Default external featured image.
= 1.7.5 =
* Check compatibility between the user theme and Premium version features.
= 1.7.4 =
* Bug fix: Instagram URLs. Scripts removed: no more support to WooCommerce 2.
= 1.7.3 =
* Bug fix.
= 1.7.2 =
* Disable product lightbox and zoom.
= 1.7.1 =
* Crop all external featured images to the same size.
= 1.7.0 =
* Video thumbnail as featured image and Update All button.
= 1.6.9 =
* Auto play/pause video and support to list of URLs (WP All Import).
= 1.6.8 =
* Image validation and fake internal featured image.
= 1.6.7 =
* Support to Instagram images.
= 1.6.6 =
* Support to Google Drive images.
= 1.6.5 =
* Bug fix.
= 1.6.4 =
* Bug fix.
= 1.6.3 =
* Lazy load.
= 1.6.2 =
* Bug fix.
= 1.6.1 =
* Bug fix.
= 1.6.0 =
* WP REST API.
= 1.5.9 =
* New support email.
= 1.5.8 =
* FAQ update.
= 1.5.7 =
* Resize featured image column.
= 1.5.6 =
* Compatible with any theme now.
= 1.5.5 =
* URL field isn't hidden anymore.
= 1.5.4 =
* Bug fix: compatibility with old PHP versions.
= 1.5.3 =
* Auto set featured image.
= 1.5.2 =
* Hide external featured media.
= 1.5.1 =
* Genesis Framework integration, external JS minification and WooCommerce 3 note.
= 1.5.0 =
* Social tags toggle.
= 1.4.9 =
* Add information about theme compatibility.
= 1.4.8 =
* Bug fix.
= 1.4.7 =
* Flickr integration advertisement.
= 1.4.6 =
* Bug fixes.
= 1.4.5 =
* Add External Featured Image Slider.
= 1.4.4 =
* Bug fixes.
= 1.4.3 =
* Full integration with Sirv plugin.
= 1.4.2 =
* CSS style.
= 1.4.0 =
* Compatibility with Sirv CDN & Image Manager plugin.
= 1.3.9 =
* The last toggle wasn't shown in Firefox. Fixed.
= 1.3.8 =
* WooCommerce compatibility notice and showcase links.
= 1.3.7 =
* Links and contact info updated.
= 1.3.6 =
* Bug fixes and hover effect presentation.
= 1.3.5 =
* Bug fixes.
= 1.3.4 =
* Bug fixes.
= 1.3.3 =
* Bug fixes.
= 1.3.2 =
* Bug fixes.
= 1.3.1 =
* Bug fixes.
= 1.3 =
* The plugin should be compatible with any theme now.
= 1.2.5 =
* All the "PHP Notices" shown on "debug.log" file were resolved. So the log will be completely clean.
= 1.2.4 =
* It's possible to hide the plugin meta boxes now.
= 1.2.3 =
* Bug fixed in WooCommerce Product Category.
= 1.2.2 =
* Bug fixed.
= 1.2.1 =
* Readme fixed.
= 1.2 =
* It was included a Featured Image column in Product Categories. Moreover, it was fixed a problem with a toggle (Featured Image in Content) that didn't appear in Firefox. And another toggle, for backlink,
was removed. To finish, a Premium version is now been presented.
= 1.1.5 =
* Now it's possible to use an external image as Featured Image of your WooCommerce Product Category. Then an "External Featured Image" box will be shown when you create/edit a Product Category. Depending on your theme, you must enable "WooCommerce Full Integration" on Featured Image from URL settings.
= 1.1.4 =
* Now it's possible to use external images as Featured Images of your Custom Post Types. On the menu settings, you can define for now until 5 Custom Post Types.
= 1.1.3 =
* If your theme don't show Featured Image (internal or external) in Posts, Pages or Products, now it's possible to include that at the beginning of the content automatically.
= 1.1.2 =
* Menu toggles weren't been shown on Firefox. Fixed!
= 1.1.1 =
* Now, when you access "All Posts", "All Pages" or "Products" in admin menu, the Featured Images (internal or external) are shown in a new column.
= 1.1 =
* Now it's possible to use external images in the WooCommerce Product Gallery (since your site is hosted on a Linux server).
= 1.0.2 =
* Now it's possible to use an external image as Featured Image of your WooCommerce products.
= 1.0.1 =
* The help link in admin menu was wrong. It's fixed now.
= 1.0 =
* It's the first and only version so far.